Since 2005, La Poste, France’s leading postal and financial services company, has been setting up local partnerships with 4,700 town councils and 1,800 shopkeepers which welcome its services.
This new role for them induces strong constraints like the simultaneous management of two jobs, issues of confidentiality and encroachments on their workspace.
The question is therefore to imagine and create for La Poste’s partners a piece of postal and financial furniture that adapts to all types of partners and all end customers’ requirements.
* Sociological and ethnographical research to observe the clients, the partners and the tripartite relationships with La Poste
* Creation of usage scenarios for dedicated La Poste services in the partners environments
* Design, functional and technical specifications for an integrated piece of furniture comprising a complete kit (totem, central furniture, wall panel…) and options: Colissimo frame, privacy shelf or modular storage.
La Poste’s new furniture contributes to the quality of the postal services in small towns:
- Modular, it adapts to all partners and respects the diversity of places
- It simplifies the readability of La Poste in overworked areas
- It promotes the autonomy of clients
- And it values La Poste’s partners in their new social role!