We recruit the most creative, optimistic and daring talents from all backgrounds around the world. If you are seeking to be intellectually stimulated daily, if you believe that innovation is fundamentally human-driven, if you are naturally challenging your routines, if you thrive when you’re immersed in a multicultural environment, then you will be at the right place among our teams! Come and join the innovation adventure!
We are looking for an intern to manage innovation projects in collaboration with our design team.
Your participation will cover the different phases of the projects:
- Design Thinking: Creating visuals to synthesize the key elements of the report from the research department
- Preparing ideation workshops
- Creating scenarios of user experience
- Development of mock-ups and demonstrators
You will work in our multidisciplinary team: designers (of course!), engineers, ergonomists, ethnologists, sociologists, semiologists, and consultants.
You are a student in design
You are interested in innovation, you are dynamic, curious, rigorous and organized.
You are comfortable describing a user experience through drawing (storyboard)
You are comfortable with Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint (3D and video are a plus)
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an intern to manage innovation projects in collaboration with our marketing research team.
You will assist us in:
- Understanding the client’s brief and methodology
- Building observation protocoles
- Conducting ethnographic observations
- Reviewing and analyzing the data collected
- Structuring clear, concise insights and operational recommendations
You will work in our multidisciplinary team: ergonomists, ethnologists, sociologists, semiologists, consultants, designers and engineers.
You are a student in human sciences/social sciences, in anthropological cinema, in business school, or in engineering school.
You are interested in innovation, you are dynamic, curious, rigourous and organized.
Experience with ethnographic videos is a strong plus.
You master Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Mastery of Final Cut would be an additional attractive skill.
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Recently based in our new office in Shanghai, we are looking for the most creative, optimistic and daring Chinese freelance talents to help sustain our growth.
If you have skills and proven experience in one of these 2 strategic backgrounds, we would love to hear from you:
- Social & Human Sciences skills: making ethnographic observations to detect the weak signals which forecast the future behaviors.
- Design skills: User Experience designers, Industrial designers, Service designers. Molding the observation insights into visual and tangible Innovation Scenarios, and prototyping new concepts of products, services…
If you believe that innovation is fundamentally human-driven, if you are able to implement new experience scenarios, always challenging habits to find the most relevant way to improve people’s life, then come and join the innovation adventure!
Send us your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated person with a relevant experience in social sciences and who wants to thrive in an innovation environment. You will be a key person in our innovation process, as you will help reveal the insights that will generate innovation.
You will join our InProcess Research team where you will be responsible for:
- Supporting clients in the research step of their innovation project and understanding their needs
- Co-ordinating our international ethnographic fieldworks with the Innovation Fieldworks Director
- Utilizing InProcess’ I.R.I.S. method and research tools, and managing a scientific monitoring
- Managing the observation protocoles
- Conducting ethnographic observations when necessary
- Analyzing the collected data to structure clear, concise and operational insights / recommendations
- Delivering presentations to clients.
- You have a 5+ years experience in ethnography or social sciences (academic research is not compulsory)
- You wish to give a new orientation to your career and to support innovative companies
- You are an international profile with a substantial experience abroad or in international business contexts
- You are dynamic, curious, rigorous, capable of autonomy and you thrive in a multidisciplinary collaborative team
- An excellent English fluency is compulsory and extra languages are welcome
- An understanding of a consultancy is a plus.
Starting date: asap.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com